I put some of the quotes, some of the unusual pics , some not common talks, a few jokes etc on my page.. Hope you will enjoy reading it..

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My humor collections

Thursday, August 25, 2005
This may happen with you too !!!!
SEE the difference:-

Excerpts from HER & HIS diaries

HER DIARY

I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was
my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not
to worry.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him, but he simply smiled and
kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't
say,
"I love you too."

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing
to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant
and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed.
I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him
with the situation but he had fallen asleep.
I started crying and cried until I fell asleep. I do not know what to do.
I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.

***************************************************


HIS DIARY

Today India lost the cricket match again. DAMN IT!

Post a Comment